We, Fantasy Games LLP understand the importance of maintaining privacy and thus abide by the highest standards for securing customer information privacy.
Please read our Policy carefully to understand how we treat the information provided by you. By clicking on the “Accept” button, you are agreeing to the collection, use, disclosure, retention and protection of your Personal Information as provided in this Policy. However, if you do not consent to any of the terms enumerated in this Policy, you may choose not to use our services by clicking on the “Decline” button. However, please be aware that if you do not allow us to collect the Personal Information as enumerated in this Policy, we may not be able to provide you with certain services. FANTASYJI respects the privacy of its Users and is committed to protect it in all respects. With a view to offer an elevating and complete internet experience to its Users, FANTASYJI offers a vast source of GAMING FACILITIES. Kindly take time to read the 'About Us' section to know more about FANTASYJI. Most of the GAMING FACILITIES are offered for free but you may need registration to participate in FANTASYJI’s online games. The information about the User is collected by FANTASYJI as (i) information supplied by Users and (ii) information automatically tracked during User's navigation on our portal.
Purpose and Usage:
To avail certain GAMING FACILITIES on the Portal, Users would be required to provide certain information for the registration process namely:
3. Email address
4. Date of birth
In the course of providing you with access to the GAMING FACILITIES, and in order to provide you access to the features and services offered through the Portal and to verify your identity, you may be required to furnish additional information, including your Permanent Account Number.
All required information is specific and based on the kind of Game/ GAMING FACILITY the User wishes to participate in or access and will be utilized for the purpose of providing services, including but not limited to the GAMING FACILITY, requested by the User. The information as supplied by the Users enables us to improve the GAMING FACILITIES and provide you the most user-friendly game experience. FANTASYJI may also share such information with affiliates and third parties in limited circumstances, including for the purpose of providing services requested by the User, complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
Types of Information We Collect
For a more interactive Portal, and advanced efficiency in our services, we, or our service providers, on our behalf, may require Users to provide us with certain personally identifiable information such as Name, Address, Date of Birth,Telephone Number, Email Address, Demographic or Biographical Information, Gender, Interests, Photos, Credit/Debit Card details. In addition to the aforesaid, If you contact us by phone, we may record the conversation and/or keep a summary of the phone call.
Information We Collect Automatically
- Device Information: including your IP address, browser types, browser language, operating system, platform type, gaming platform, device types, and device IDs such as unique identifiers, advertising identifiers, or gaming platform identifiers.
- Usage Information: including files you download, domain names, landing pages, your browsing activity, what you click, scrolling and keystroke activity, pages viewed, advertising viewed or visited, forms or fields you complete or partially complete, search terms, whether you open an email and your interaction with the content, access times, and error logs, and other similar information.
- Location Information: including the city, state and ZIP code associated with your IP address, information derived through WiFi triangulation, and precise location information from GPS-based functionality on your mobile devices or from your use of our Mobile Apps, and with your consent, your precise GPS information.
- Offline Information. Certain information may also be stored while you are offline and transmitted to us when you next connect to the Internet, regardless of where you connect from or the device you use to connect.
Information from Third Party Sources
We may receive information about you from third parties, partners or our service providers such as:
- Public Information: from publicly and commercially available online or offline sources, as permitted by law including demographic information, purchasing data, membership in loyalty programs or information about advertisements you have seen or acted upon, including your interaction with advertisers’ products and services.
- Social Media Information: if you visit the FANTASYJI Services on a device on which you also use social networks or if you interact with us through a social media service or other platform, we may have access to some information you provide to that social network or platform such as your name, email address, friend list, photo, age, gender, location, birthday, social networking ID, current city, and the people/sites you follow.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Depending on the FantasyJI Service you use, we, or our service providers, may use your information to:
Provide the FantasyJI Service including
- responding to your requests or inquiries;
- providing technical support;
- sending you service-related communications, including announcements and administrative messages;
- displaying certain content, such as content you upload and make available, comments, and game statistics and rankings;
- generating suggestions on the type of video you might enjoy;
- understanding how you use the FANTASYJI services so we can improve them;
- processing your entries into sweepstakes, contests or promotions.
Personalize your experience including
- providing you with advertising based on your activities and interests;
- creating and updating audience segments that can be used for targeted advertising and marketing on the FANTASYJI services, television, third party services and platforms, mobile apps and/or websites, and offline;
- creating profiles about you, including adding information we obtain from third parties, which may be used for analytics, marketing and advertising;
- sending you newsletters, surveys and information about products, services and promotions offered by FANTASYJI, our partners, and other organizations with which we work.
Recognize your devices and associate the information with your profile including
- using data collected or received from service providers, advertisers, and other third parties, such as your device information, to match mobile advertising and cookie identifiers;
- matching your devices if you log into the same online service on multiple devices or web browsers or if your devices share similar attributes that support an inference that they are used by the same user or household;
- using this information to match your interests across devices, as well as for analytics, ad serving or reporting, or to improve the services;
- Identifying you or your device or associated information with you, your device, or your profile whenever you visit the FANTASYJI Service, even if you do so when logged out or without intentionally identifying yourself.
Prevent fraud and defend our legal rights
- protecting the safety of our users and others;
- enforcing our terms of service;
- preventing fraud or any other potentially illegal activities.
We may combine all the information we collect from or receive about you for any of the foregoing purposes. Please see Your Rights and Choices section for further information.
3. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with:
- Service providers that perform certain business-related functions on our behalf: including research and analytics, website hosting, transaction fulfilment, payment, processing database maintenance, contest, sweepstakes and promotion administration, fraud prevention, technology services and platforms, identity management and acquisition and conversion services.
- Advertisers, Advertising Networks, and Other Third Parties: information about how you use the FANTASYJI Services and interact with content or ads to better tailor services, products, marketing and advertising on our service or on third party platforms. These third parties may use their own tracking technologies/cookies to collect or request information about you including through surveys. Several deceptive emails, websites, blogs etc. claiming to be from or associated with FANTASYJI may or are circulating on the Internet. These emails, websites, blogs etc. often include our logo, photos, links, content or other information. Some emails, websites, blogs etc. call the user to provide login name, password etc. or that the user has won a prize/ gift or provide a method to commit illegal/ unauthorized act or deed or request detailed personal information or a payment of some kind. The sources and contents of these emails, websites, blogs etc. and accompanying materials are in no way associated with FANTASYJI.
- Hashed/Masked Information. We may share information about you along with a hashed or masked identifier, with third parties so they may better personalize your experience with them and the offers they send you.
- Other Users and Search Engines: depending on the FANTASYJI Service, you may provide certain information including your name, photo, and other information to create an account (“Account Profile”). Some information in your Account Profile may be available publicly to other members of that service, or the general public, and may be searchable by search engines. When we display your user submissions, they will be identified by information in your Account Profile. We may distribute user submissions to third parties, and if we do, we may include any information in your Account Profile or submissions.
- Law Enforcement Agencies, Regulators, Content Protection Organizations, Anti-fraud Coalitions and other groups to:
- protect our legal rights, privacy or safety, and that of FantasyJI Affiliates, our employees, agents, contractors, or other individuals;
- protect the safety and security of visitors to the FANTASYJI Services or other properties;
- protect against fraud or other illegal activity or for risk management purposes;
- respond to inquiries or requests from government, regulatory, law enforcement, or public authorities;
- permit us to pursue available remedies, commence, participate in, or defend litigation, or limit the damages that we may sustain;
- comply with the law including with search warrants, court orders, and other legal process; or
- enforce applicable terms of service.
4. YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Communication Preferences and Opt-outs
You may unsubscribe from our email newsletters or promotional emails by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Other Online Services
HOW LONG WILL WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We shall retain the PersonalInformation provided by Users for only as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy, for as long as the Users account is active or as needed to provide the services to the Users.
Keep in mind that even though our systems are designed to carry out deletion of information as per the above guidelines, we are not liable for the non-deletion of certain data within a specific time frame due to technological constraints.
RECTIFICATION OR ERASURE OF INFORMATION
Users are entitled to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request for rectification of the Personal Information collected by us and/or for erasure of your Personal Information.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT:
If you have given your free consent to the collection, use, disclosure, retention and protection of your Personal Information, and wish to withdraw such consent, you may do so by contacting us at  at any time.
Notwithstanding the above provisions, any decision by you to opt-out, rectify or erase information from our records or withdraw your consent shall not in any manner whatsoever affect and/or make illegal processing of your information done prior to the communication of your aforesaid decision to us.
5. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We maintain procedural, technical, and physical safeguards for the FantasyJI Services to help protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of the information you provide via the FantasyJI Services. All information gathered on FANTASYJI is securely stored within FANTASYJI controlled database. These safeguards vary depending upon the sensitivity of the information we collect and store. Please be aware that no security solutions are infallible. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to such servers being password-protected and strictly limited based on need-to-know basis, we cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Further, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas will be available to anyone with Internet access. By using the Portal, you understand and agree that your information may be used in or transferred to countries other than India.
6. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
8. CONTACT US